Bias Cut Stockinette
A bias cut stockinette is most often used in post-op, under casts, to treat wounds or burns, or as outer wraps over other dressings. Cotton bias stockinettes are absorbent and provide a greater level of comfort and support for patients. Bias stockinettes consist of a single layer of fabric, which better conforms to the shape of a limb. All Tex-Care Medical bias stockinettes are made of 100% domestically grown cotton, and are manufactured both in the U.S. and abroad. Choosing Tex-Care Medical for your cotton bias stockinette needs will reduce logistical, geopolitical, and regulatory risks in your supply chain.
Bias Cut Stockinette Features and Benefits
- Provides light compression
- Natural fiber offers greater comfort and breathability
- Preconditioned to reduce risk of infection
- Natural rubber latex is not used as a material in the manufacture of this product, its container and/or packaging.
- Rolled single layer of fabric
- Rib knitting for excellent stretch and recovery
- Bulk packaged with reusable dispenser boxes provided
- 100% unbleached cotton
- 100% domestic cotton
Order Bias Cut Stockinette by Tex-Care Medical
Product Availability Chart
Orthopedic Cotton Bias Stockinette Non–Sterile