Cotton Extremity Stockinette
Cotton extremity stockinettes are used for barrier protection when handling patient limbs. Often used during amputations, cotton extremity stockinettes are also ideal for use in orthopedic surgery, or as under-cast liners.Cotton extremity stockinettes by TexCare are hand-rolled, which allows for faster, easier application during procedures, minimizing the amount of contact between clinician and patient. Tex-Care extremity stockinettes are made of 100% domestic cotton. Soft and comfortable, these cotton stockinettes conform well to extremities.
Cotton Extremity Stockinette Features & Benefits
- 100% domestic cotton
- Natural rubber latex was not used as a material in the manufacture of the product, its container and/or packaging
- 3 X-Cross Stretch
- Single-ply and double-ply – Two levels of thickness based on the need for the procedure.
- Preconditioned to reduce the risk of infection
- Two levels of thickness based on the need for the procedure
- Highly absorbent
- Off-white color reduces glare from operating room lighting
- Hand-rolled for ease of delivery
- Conforms to extremity